<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Eduolog | Tom Clark | Activity</title>
	<link>https://en.eduolog.com/members/tomclark1167/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://en.eduolog.com/members/tomclark1167/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tom Clark.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 06:27:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbfd18e33a138d82f575360ac121fc0b</guid>
				<title>Are you in need of help turning your team’s logo into durable metal keepsakes? Hi, I’m Tom Clark. I work with local groups, companies, and sports clubs to design stunning Personalized Coins for recognitions and celebrations. Enjoy direct guidance, fast turnarounds, and budget friendly options, whether you have a ready file or just a simple pencil sketch!</title>
				<link>https://en.eduolog.com/activity/p/1747/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:24:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p>Are you in need of help turning your team’s logo into durable metal keepsakes? Hi, I’m Tom Clark. I work with local groups, companies, and sports clubs to design stunning <a rel="dofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.custompins.com.sg/custom-challenge-coins" rel="nofollow ugc">Personalized Coins</a> for recognitions and celebrations. Enjoy direct guidance, fast turnarounds, and budget friendly options, whether you have a ready file or just a simple pencil sketch!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>